The credit card used to guarantee this reservation will not be charged now; we require payment 14 days prior to arrival unless paying in cash. Serviced Apartments Melbourne has the right to process a pre-authorisation at the time of booking.
The credit card supplied must be in the name of the guest/reservation and must be presented on arrival. The registered guest must provide a valid credit card and photo ID on arrival. If the registered guest does not have a credit card, we require photo ID, full payment and a cash bond of $300 on arrival.
All guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian or an individual over the age of 18. The property has the right to refuse any booking when the legal parent/guardian over 18 cannot produce current photo ID.
Standard cancellation notice of 14 days prior to arrival is required, in order to avoid a no show charge of 1oo% stay + taxes. (Excluding Special Event period/Promotional Rates)
A NO CANCELLATION / AMENDMENT / REFUND policy applies for PROMOTIONAL/SPECIAL EVENTS*
* During specified peak periods; full prepayment is required 30 days prior to arrival. Specified peak periods include (but are not limited to):
- Australian Tennis Open period
- Formula 1 Grand Prix period
- AFL Grand Final weekend
- Spring Racing Carnival period
- New Years Eve
CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS
There will be a surcharge on all credit cards. Please see below:
- Visa: 1.5%
- Mastercard: 1.5%
- American Express: 2.5%
- Diners: 2.5%
When booking 6 or more rooms, the booking will fall under the groups payment and cancellation policy. The hotel will contact you, once the booking is made. Alternately please contact the hotel for further information.
The registered guest must provide a valid credit card and photo ID on arrival. If the registered guest does not have a credit card, we require photo ID, full payment and a cash bond of $300 on arrival.
NO PARTY POLICY
Serviced Apartments Melbourne has a strict NO PARTY POLICY
The number of guests gathered in the apartment overnight (i.e. after 9pm) must not exceed the sleeping capacity of the apartment. Any persons exceeding this number will be considered trespassers.
Noise must be kept to a minimum level at all times. If any noise complaints are received from the neighbouring residents you will be asked to leave the premises immediately. Your accommodation tariff will not be refunded. Your security deposit may not be refunded.
LOSS AND DAMAGE
The registered guest will be held financially responsible for any loss or damage to property caused during his/her stay.
If you are required to pay a bond, refund of the security bond is subject to inspection of the apartment upon departure and the return of all keys.
The guest will automatically forfeit the bond if:
- Any item is stolen or removed from the premises
- There is any damage caused toServiced Apartments Melbourne property, by the guest or anyone invited onto the property by the guest. This includes all items and structures inside the apartment and all external and communal areas on Serviced Apartments Melbourne property
- The guest breaches the above ‘No Parties’ policy and refuses to leave the premises